When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- REI is a go-to shopping spot for all things outdoors— whether you need to stock up on some outdoor apparel basics or want to go on a fun nature adventure in your area, REI has got you covered.
- Now through September 7, you can save up to 40% on outdoor gear, apparel, and more at REI’s Labor Day sale. Plus, you can also save between 50-70% on clearance clothing, sandals, and swimwear.
- Through the duration of the sale, shoppers can use coupon code LABORDAY20 at checkout to save an extra 20% on one REI Outlet item.
- Check out the best deals we found below, or head right to REI to start shopping.
- Read more: Labor Day sales 2020: Everything you need to know and the best Labor Day sales on tech, mattresses, clothing, and more.
REI is the ultimate shopping destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you need a jacket to brave the winter cold or want to stock up on gear before a big outdoor adventure, REI has got you covered.
Right now, REI is running a huge Labor Day sale — and anyone who needs some outdoor gear or apparel should take note. From August 28 through September 7, you can save up to 40% on outdoor gear, apparel, classes, and adventures at REI.
Plus, shoppers can use coupon code LABORDAY20 at checkout to save an additional 20% on one REI Outlet item.
The sale is offering deep discounts on tons of items, including kayaks, hiking boots, winter jackets, sleeping bags, and more from your favorite outdoor brands like Patagonia, The North Face, Thule, and more. This year, you can even save on REI events and adventures— outdoor day trips, activity classes, and specialty trips run by the retailer.
If you need to gear up for a rock-climbing trip, are looking to actually learn how to rock climb, or just want to pick up some outdoor clothing basics, the REI Labor Day sale is well worth checking out.